Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrappy USA



While I was wasting time on pinterest.com, I came across this project made by fellow blogger at seekatesew.blogspot.com and had to make one of my own.

What a great way to use up fabric scraps and as a former 5th grade teacher and lover of USA maps, this was the perfect project for me.

I misjudged the placement of the continental USA on the piece of fabric I had, so I did not have enough room to include Alaska and Hawaii.

I had fun making this project, but it was time consuming and got a bit tedious. A friend of mine has asked me to make another one to hang in her new house, and I keep telling her that if I ever get inspired to make another one, she will be the first one on my list.

1 comment:

klyn said...

So, if you are ever inspired to make 2 more, add me right after your friend with the new home! I love it!